Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
2. We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
4. We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus. The Baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire is a gift from God as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers in this dispensation and is received subsequent to the new birth. This baptism is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit, Himself gives utterance.
6. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
7. We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
8. We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.
9. We believe Baptism in water is by immersion, is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only. The ordinance is a symbol of the Christian's identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection.
10. We believe healing is for today and is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith, and by the laying on of hands. It is provided for in the atonement of Christ, and is the privilege of every member of the Church.
NOTE: It is difficult to tell all we believe in 10 sentences, but we make this statement of faith available to those who ask for one so they will know we are Bible-believing Christians. Listening to our teachings will give you much more information. We appreciate your interest in growing in the things of the Lord!)